Michael Jordan Paternity Case Dismissed

Michael-Jordan-praying-that-the-boy-isnt-his

Michael Jordan praying that the boy isn’t his

Michael Jordan Paternity case dismissed…..damned that was fast. Michael must have paid her off just to shoo her away so he can continue to plan for his wedding day.

via Tmz

The woman suing Michael Jordan for paternity and child support — claiming he fathered her 16-year-old son — has dismissed her case against the NBA star … but he might not be out of the woods yet.

 

TMZ has learned Pamela Smith has filed legal documents in Georgia asking the judge to dismiss her case against MJ — and her request was granted without prejudice (meaning she can refile at a later time if she wants to).

 

It’s unclear why Pamela wanted the case dismissed — considering she had recently asked the court to order a DNA test ASAP.

 

It’s possible MJ and Pamela reached some sort of settlement … or agreed to halt legal action while they try to work things out. It’s also possible she simply decided to walk away thinking she would lose in court. We simply don’t know.

 

Either way, MJ has succeeded in taking the situation out of the public eye … at least for now.

 

Mjj asks, How do you turn your back on your own flesh and blood when you had a great, kind, and loving father.

Michael Jordan’s Secret Love Child

michael-jordan dead-beat-father-his-love-child-taj-wants-acknowledgement.

Michael Jordan all time great cheater ball player has a secret love child Taj. Jordan is being sued by his baby mama Pamela Smith. His alleged son has spoken and want the world to know that the rumors are true.

Jordan is in fact his dad and he wants him to pay child support and step up and be the father he should be, and most of all have his last name……heir to the throne. What a Maury moment this is.

Michael Jordan has been sued by a woman who claims he fathered her 16-year-old son … and she wants a paternity test to prove it.

Pamela Smith claims in her paternity suit — filed February 6 in Fulton County, GA and obtained by TMZ — she became pregnant after having sex with Jordan in 1995. Pamela gave birth to Grant Pierce Jay Jordan Reynolds — aka Taj — in June 1996. BTW, Jordan was married to Juanita Vanoy at the time he allegedly had sex with Smith.

Pamela says in her legal docs she welcomes a paternity test to prove Jordan’s the dad. She wants full custody and child support. She also wants Jordan to pay the kid’s medical expenses.

Pamela also wants the judge to make Jordan the boy’s legal last name.

The docs do not describe any alleged relationship between Smith and Jordan.

“Taj” posted a YouTube video (below) in December declaring that Jordan’s his daddy.

Jordan is scheduled to marry Yvette Prieto in April.

We reached out to Jordan’s camp. So far … no comment.

Mjj says, With all those name he doesn’t know if he’s the son of Ulysses S. Grant, Pierce Brosnan, J.J.Evans, Michael Jordan, or Burt Reynolds…..check out his you tube, get a close look, and you be the judge.

 

Looks like a match…the nose never lie

source

A Third Accuser Has Come Forth In The Voice Of Elmo Scandal

Kevin Clash-and-his-puppet-Elmo-sex-scandal

Kevin Clash formerly known as the voice of Elmo has been hit with lawsuit number 3 . Another accuser has come forth in this scandalous sex scandal. Number three aka John Doe identity is being concealed but, he has the same sort of story as the other two.

 

Kevin Clash — the former voice of Elmo — used alcohol as a precursor to oral sex with an underage boy … this according to a new lawsuit that has just been filed by a THIRD accuser.

 

According to the lawsuit, filed in federal court in Manhattan and obtained by TMZ, the alleged victim met Clash on a gay phone chat line when he was 16 and Clash was approximately 40.

 

The accuser — now 28 — says he was in NYC pursuing modeling opportunities when Clash invited him to his swanky NYC apartment, which was strewn with Elmo dolls and photos of Elmo with famous people, including Beyonce and Tyra Banks.

 

During the encounter, the accuser — who refers to himself as John Doe — claims Clash plied him with alcohol and “groomed him,” and then engaged in sexual contact that included “oral sex and digital penetration of John’s anus.”

 

The accuser says Clash stayed in touch with him after the sexual encounter, although no further sexual contact occurred until he became an adult.

 

The accuser is suing for unspecified damages.

 

As you know, Clash resigned from Sesame Street hours after the second accuser filed suit.

 

Mjj says, damn this is just the tip of the iceberg, how many more will come to light….chat lines are the devil in my Momma from Waterboy voice.

The Voice Of Elmo Kevin Clash Resigns After Another Underage Boy Has Surfaced

kevin-clash-resigns-after-another-underage boy-surfaced

The Voice of Elmo, Kevin Clash resigns from Sesame Street after another underage boy (Cecil Singleton) has surfaced and said that Clash had a relationship with him when he was 15 years of age. They say what goes on in the dark, always come to light.

According to Tmz Kevin Clash, the voice of Elmo, has resigned from Sesame Street … in the immediate wake of a new lawsuit accusing him of having sex with an underage boy.

TMZ broke the story … Clash is being sued by Cecil Singleton, who claims he met Kevin in a gay phone chat back in ’93 … when he was 15 and Clash was 32.

In a statement, Sesame Workshop says, “Unfortunately, the controversy surrounding Kevin’s personal life has become a distraction that none of us want, and he has concluded that he can no longer be effective in his job and has resigned from Sesame Street. This is a sad day for Sesame Street.”

Clash has been the voice of Elmo since Sesame Workshop had previously told TMZ, “Elmo is bigger than any one person.”

 

Mjj says, Although Elmo is bigger than any one person, I can already see the stock dropping smh.

Do you think Sesame Street will be able to restore Elmo’s image ?

 

 

The Voice Of Elmo’s Accuser Says He Wants To Undo His Settlement

-sheldon-stephens-kevin-clash-shephens-recants-again-he-was-16-when-he-entered-into-a-sexual=relationship-with-clashKevin Clash’s (the voice of Elmo) accuser is trying to lawyer up again. Sheldon Stephens wants to undo his settlement. Stephens goes back to his original allegations of having sex with Clash when he was 16. Stephens says he was forced to recant his original claim and he is willing to give back the money.

via Tmz

The man who accused Kevin Clash, the voice of Elmo, of having sex with him while he was underage stands by his story, claims he was pressured into recanting it, and is now interviewing lawyers to help him undo his settlement.

 

TMZ broke the story … Clash and Sheldon Stephens entered into a settlement in which Clash agreed to pay Stephens $125,000, but in return the agreement provides the following:

 

“Stephens agrees that immediately upon execution of this Agreement, his counsel, Andreozzi & Associates, P.C., shall release the [following] statement … ‘He [Stephens] wants it to be known that his sexual relationship with Mr. Clash was an adult consensual relationship.’”

 

 

We’ve learned Stephens has met with lawyers in Los Angeles and told them he was pressured into recanting his allegation and insists he’s telling the truth when he says he had sex with Clash when he was 16.

 

Stephens — who is now 23 — is telling lawyers he will gladly forfeit the $125,000 to restore his name. Stephens is saying he was literally crying during the final negotiations and repeatedly said he didn’t want to sign.

 

Clash’s lawyer told us Friday he would have no comment on the settlement story.

 

Mjj says, It was all good just a week ago but, once Stephens identity was revealed he had to up the ante and set his eyes on a higher prize…..after all, money is what this is all about. He settled for thousands now he’s going for millions.

 

 

The Elmo Accuser Recants Underage Sex Allegations Against Kevin Clash

Kevin Clash-and-his-puppet-Elmo-sex-scandal

Ain’t this about a b*tch, Kevin Clash’s underage love fest was all made up? The Elmo accuser recants his story saying he was of age when they were bumping uglies and it was consensual…..all that for a big payoff.

The 23 year old accuser remains anonymous but Kevin’s image and Elmo’s name or the other way around is tarnished forever……There’s no justice in that, and according to statements issued, this is a done deal…..forever Not, to leave their two lips again….what a tickle my fancy bond that is?

via The Chicago Tribune

“He wants it to be known that his sexual relationship with Mr. Clash was an adult consensual relationship,” the law firm Andreozzi and Associates, who represent the man, told U.S. media outlets in a statement.

 

Clash, 52, who had denied the allegations, said in a statement obtained by Reuters on Tuesday: “I am relieved that this painful allegation has been put to rest. I will not discuss it further.”

 

New York-based Sesame Workshop said on Monday that its own inquiry had concluded that the claims of underage sexual conduct against Clash were unsubstantiated.

 

“We are pleased that this matter has been brought to a close, and we are happy that Kevin can move on from this unfortunate episode,” Sesame Workshop said in a statement on Tuesday.

 

Clash, 52, the voice of Elmo for nearly three decades, had acknowledged a past relationship with his accuser but said on Monday the pair were both consenting adults at the time. He termed the allegations “false and defamatory.”

 

“I am a gay man. I have never been ashamed of this or tried to hide it,” Clash said on Monday, saying he was taking a break from the TV show to deal with the situation.

 

Sesame Workshop said the allegations involving Clash came to its attention in June when the accuser first contacted the company by email. A company executive said it had found “absolutely no evidence that the allegations were true.”

 

The Elmo character debuted on “Sesame Street” in 1979. While Clash was the third performer to animate the child-like shaggy red monster, Sesame Workshop credits him with turning Elmo into the international sensation he became.

Mjj says, It’s a conspiracy….Those damn tea baggers messing with PBS emails again smh

Elmo’s Voice Over Kevin Clash Involved In A Sex Scandal

Kevin Clash-and-his-puppet-Elmo-sex-scandal

No wonder Mitt Romney wanted to shut down PBS, he must have got wind that Sesame Street’s star puppeteer Elmo’s voice over Kevin Clash 52 likes younger men. Kevin Clash the voice for the lovable character Elmo has been accused of having a relationship with an underage boy, however Clash admits to having a relationship with the accuser but, not when the accuser was a minor. Clash is now on a leave of absence from Sesame Street.

According to Tmz Kevin Clash — the man known as the voice of Elmo — has taken a leave of absence from Sesame Street in the wake of allegations he had a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old boy, TMZ has learned … allegations Clash adamantly denies.

 

We’ve learned … Sesame Workshop lawyers recently met with a 23-year-old man who claims he and Clash began a sexual relationship 7 years ago … when he was 16 and Clash was 45.

 

Clash has acknowledged to TMZ he had a relationship with the young man — but insists it only took place AFTER the accuser was an adult.

 

Sesame Workshop honchos tell TMZ … “In June of this year, Sesame Workshop received a communication from a young man who alleged that he had a relationship with Kevin Clash beginning when he was 16-years-old. This was a personal relationship, unrelated to the workplace. We took the allegation very seriously and took immediate action.”

 

Sesame Workshop officials acknowledge to TMZ they met with the accuser twice and had a number of other communications with him.

 

Sources with direct knowledge of the situation tell TMZ … after the accuser’s initial meeting with Sesame Street, the accuser felt Sesame Workshop’s lawyers were trying to muzzle him … so he lawyered up with Andreozzi and Associates — the firm that represented one of the victims in the Jerry Sandusky child rape case.

 

On August 15, 2012 … Andreozzi fired off a letter to Sesame, accusing the company of trying to “discredit the victim in order to protect its employee and the image of one of its most valuable characters,” adding, “This approach places a greater value on a puppet than the well being of a young man.”

 

Sesame Workshop officials tell TMZ … they conducted a thorough investigation and determined the allegation of underage sex was unsubstantiated. They say they never tried to silence the accuser — rather they asked for evidence supporting his claim, but he never produced it.

 

Officials also tell us they’re suspicious because the accuser has an email which TMZ obtained — purportedly sent to him by Clash, acknowledging they had the affair when he was 16. The officials say the accuser never mentioned such an email existed and they believe it’s fraudulent.

 

But there were other emails between Clash and the accuser, and although they don’t suggest there was underage sex, officials tell us they disciplined him for inappropriate use of company email.

 

Sesame Workshop honchos tell TMZ … “Kevin insists that these allegations are false and defamatory and he has taken actions to protect his reputation. We have granted him a leave of absence to do so.”

 

It is unclear why Clash wanted a leave of absence, since he denies the allegations of underage sex.

 

As for Clash, the voice actor tells TMZ, “I had a relationship with [the accuser]. It was between two consenting adults and I am deeply saddened that he is trying to make it into something it was not.” Clash calls the accusations false and defamatory.

 

Finally Sesame Workshop officials tell TMZ the puppet is alive and well: “Elmo is bigger than any one person and will continue to be an integral part of Sesame Street to engage, educate and inspire children around the world.”

 

Mjj says, and they were so worried about Bert and Ernie’s relationship…..now skeletons are dropping out of Elmo’s closet, I meant his voice over’s closet….smh. Elmo is still my favorite character, I’m fitting to go buy one for Christmas ….a foreseeable collectible item for 2012-2013

 

A Chris Brown Poser Filed Docs Saying Rihanna Gave Him Herpes

Chris-Brown-Rihanna- bogus herpes court document

News Flash somebody posing as Chris Brown filed court documents against Rihanna, claiming she gave him Herpes, the Barbados ones…smh. That person couldn’t think of anything better than that….too much time for an half idled brain.

via Tmz

Another bogus celebrity lawsuit has been filed in federal court … this time, the troublemaker claims to be Chris Brown … and he’s filed an INSANE lawsuit against Rihanna.

 

TMZ has obtained the documents, filed in U.S. District Court in Tennessee … in which “Chris Brown” is requesting a restraining order against Rihanna because he fears she will cause him bodily harm.

 

The suit contains the following (completely untrue) allegations:

 

– “[Rihanna] gave me herpes and then when I threatened to file a lawsuit against her for not telling me she was infested with genital blisters she began to hit herself in the face and throw herself into walls just as Jim Carrey did in the movie ‘Liar, Liar.”

 

“Then she turned around and blamed me for the matter as a form of punishment.”

 

– “I woke up with three blisters on my penis … this isn’t just a regular case of American herpes, this is a case of Herpes from Barbados, which is most likely lethal.”

 

The accuser is demanding $10 million … along with “a restraining order against Rihanna and her case of genital herpes immediately.”

 

 Mjj says…..So that’s what that argument and beat down was all about, the ish that people think of can cause an explosion.

 

Enhanced by Zemanta
12